ADON - Long Term Care New
Lakeview Village Website
No recruiters please
Lakeview Village in Lenexa, Kansas is a 5-Star not-for-profit continuing care retirement community, which offers long-term care, assisted living, and sub-acute rehabilitation. We are searching for a caring, dedicated and motivated professional Assistant Director of Nursing to join our long-term person centered neighborhood.
We offer a generous benefits package that begins the first day of the month following 60 days of full-time service.
The Care Center ADON provides clinical leadership to ensuring the mission, vision, and values of the organization are supported through the clinical services of the neighborhood.
The ADON participates in planning, organizing, directing and facilitating the clinical and programming operations of the neighborhood to ensure regulatory compliance, nurture a person-centered and resident directed culture, strengthens the ability of the household to grow as a separate effective home, and promotes individual and team learning in the neighborhood.
The ADON assures that each resident will have the appropriate assessments and evaluations by all disciplines and coordinates their care with other staff in the neighborhood.
The ADON is responsible for backing up the DON when she/he is off or not available.
- Registered Nurse (RN) must meet and maintain regulatory requirements for licensure as RN in Kansas.
- At least 6 months - 1 year experience in a skilled/long term care building as ADON, DON or Quality Assurance Nurse.
- Certification in gerontological nursing is preferred. Specialized training or experience in geriatric nursing is desirable.
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities, supervisory skills, interpersonal relationship skills, and knowledge of federal and state regulations governing clinical care, nursing practice and leadership.
- Commitment to resident directed care is essential.
- Will be exposed to chemicals, odors and bodily substances on a routine basis.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and standards.
Lakeview Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online or in person!
9100 Park Street
Lenexa, KS 66215