Suzy Scott Triggers article links
Please send this list of resources and articles to your membership. I wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed meeting with the KC Nurses. I can see great things and innovation coming from this chapter. Hope to see you all in Nashville at AORN.
- Scott, S (2016) Perioperative Pressure Injuries: Protocols and Evidence-Based Programs for Reducing Risk. PSQH, 2016;13(4):20-28. (Article attached)
- Next Article in the November AORN: Avoiding pressure injuries with real-time Root Cause Analyses and Actions
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses. (2016). Prevention of perioperative pressure ulcers tool kit. https://www.aorn.org/guidelines/clinical-resources/tool-kits/prevention-of-perioperative-pressure-injury-tool-kit
- Scott SM. Creating a strategic plan for perioperative pressure ulcer prevention. AORN J. 2016;103(4):13-14 (Article attached)
- Spruce, L. Back to Basics: preventing perioperative pressure injury. AORN Journal 2017;105(1):92-99. (Article attached)
- My webpage www.scotttriggers.com